Wednesday, November 19, 2008

dog days

Readers,

I was endlessy busy these days. Just time to settle down in the staffhouse after a whole well taken under my lead.
not to mention that I was on the job with 2 girls which according to most of the people here makes me be the " lucky guy" in the place.
Moreover, it was the first time I lead a " not easy, nor shitty " job and I did it with success.
Also, I have been in a very nice rig with very people, very nice company representatives.

But still I have this strange and slighty unconvenient feeling.It's like I have been falling in a routine : doing one job, finishing it, getting day(s) of field break , and go to another one. Already more than one year has passed for me and it seems to me that it was only few days.
I got some feedbacks for others MWD-mates that have been hitted because they did something wrong.sometimes I just want to screw up just to see if it is really real.
are these dog days real?doing one thousand times the same thing, and one time you do it wrong, you are being slapped just like a naughty dog which did not bring back correctly the ball?

Maybe I am thinking too much...

I promised to myself that I will not pollute my blog with my state of mind. the purpose was and is to inform.
I am still waiting for something which certainly will never come to me. I had a chat with my manager and he just bypassed my request untill I popped it up today in front of his face.
that's quite lame, but what to do?
I just want to quote an instructor I met in the school who said that the people you will deal with in the company will give you the picture : If you meet the wrong people, then you will think that the company is a crap and the opposite.

anyway, I could manage to get one week off to attend my brother's wedding in France. thats good to break the doggy routine.

R

PS: today is the Omani national day!

1 comment:

Seda said...

This is what it is, I think. It is nice to share your thoughts also. Every of us having different experience, and even if we have the same experience every of us can react differently, but there will be some other people who can think same as you do.

I do pollute my blog with my ideas and feelings already :D but I also mention that it is maybe because I am who I am, some other people react differently even if they have the same experience.

In my point of view it is good to read how you feel also

Keep on with good work senpai :D

PS: will you also manage to come to my wedding? :P Lol!! actually I am not going to have a wedding ceremony but I am planning to have one later on in Turkey, maybe you can manage to attend that one :D