Saturday, September 6, 2008

back to the business

Readers,

the good times are always short. I finished my vacations in France. Despite I did almost nothing " exciting " apart resting and playing video games, these 17 days lasted like a wink.I came back in Oman on 29th of August. I had the chance to kick off the ramadhan in town and the day after I went to the rig.

I have to work with a tool nammed SlimPulse. Quite hard to set up and generated a lot of headaches but now it is in hole and it seems to work fine... 130 more meters and it will be another story.

Luck is with me this time so far. I am doing mid day - midnight shift which is almost like a normal day for me.the client representative here speaks in French, its nice sometimes to have chance to speak his native language. Especially when you have to explain something really complex.

I managed to have internet connection at rig site with my phone and a bluetooth dongle. It is slow but very nice to be able to stay in touch with the " civilisation ".
R

PS: nothing to PS for this time

1 comment:

Seda said...

Hey Raffik :)
It is nice to hear from you again.
You are back ion the business :D Sorry I was out of blogging for a month, still trying to finish OIL CD and workshop training, which seems like not going to finish soon :S Still I need to find a way to finish all stuff before October, because i will be going to the rig.
Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi :)
Kiwotsukete ne (Take care)