Thursday, September 25, 2008

anniversary

Readers,

It has been once year I joined SLB.
time goes very fast... it's like it has been yesterday I joined. we use to say : we always remember our debut.that's the case (thanks to this blog also ;-) )

So ?

What can I say about being a Field engineer for one year?

hmmmm almost nothing.

it's not like this is boring, or totally empty but just it's complex. Many parameters enter into account. I tried my best to be as synthetic as I could but still I can not give an objective feedback about this year in the company.We are dealing with clients, business needs, managers, family and finally we are just dealing between human beings. Each one has his own interest and aim. Pushing more on a side obviously means pulling more in the opposite.
to express my feeing, I would rather use this image :

you can spend hours to prepare and cook a meal, any time in the process if you just put a little more or little bit
less ingredient, it can affect the whole meal.

R

PS: I spent the last 10 minutes trying to find what I can PS for this time. Well nothing popped up but sharing this with you is actually a PS :-p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day then !!!! :D
Next year i hope we will "celebrate" it "together" because on 25 was my first day in SLB. Well actually it was the day o was accepted...but i would prefer to remember the first day on the field like the anniversary not the day i received the offer.

Seda said...

Happy anniversaries :)
I was not able to write for a long time again sorry.
I just escape for a non-paid vacation(in pre-school they do not pay for the vacation :D) in Tokyo. It was only 5 days but full of fun and I met several of my friends. Hope that next time we can enjoy with you also. I want to go there again after my achool but not sure if I can have vacation because I used it previously :(
Anyway, now I am on the rig, for last 4 days, the 5 the day already started. I feel like lost the concept of time here. I need to be back in town in 10 days because I still did not take my enterance examination.
pretty scared :S Need to study for the control cards, again and OIL Cd, I do not remember anything.
If everything goes well, I am going to be in Abu Dhabi (8th November, still I did not get my visa though)
Hope to see you there
Take care :)
Seda

raffik said...

Sergges,

I wish you all the best for your debuts and just keep in touch


Seda-chan,

you need to update your blog :) actually you can paste the comment and make it as post in your blog