Saturday, December 27, 2008

small " escapade "

Readers,

we use to say that sometimes, we don't see the result of the hardworks immediatly?
I am agree ;)
I remember the beginning of this month, I had to do logistics in the base ( mobilization for jobs ) while doing my own duty ( tool calibrations ). My managers promised me extra days bonus.
I completed this job and another one. by the days elapsing , I just forgot.
few days ago, walking down to the office in town, I got a flash : My extra rig days!!!!

After elaborating a complex plan and presenting it to my manager, he agreed to let me go one week off. ( still now I am sure that he didn't understand my point and finally agreed with me :-p )

I have my week off but no idea where to go and also no friends to go with me :-(

ok , lets do something! lets be crazy! lets go to Malaysia !

I ever loved to have chance to visit Malaysia so I booked two tickets without thinking too much and now I am just packing my bags before going to the airport.

I dont know what I will do precisely in Malaysia for this week. I have a hotel room booked the two first days in kuala lumpur and a couple of friends living there. I don't bother myselt too much, I will plan on a daily basis ;-)
the only things already planned is relaxation! nowadays my brain is about to excess his capacity with this logs and others processing parameters that kept me busy the past week.

R

No comments: