Monday, December 31, 2007

New year CrossOver

a year is ending and a new one is starting.

This is time to stop a moment and look back :
During 2007 I lived in 4 different towns, crossed 6 different countries.
I was in 3 different company and then I met a lot of very nice people I have never expected to meet.

At the begining of 2007 I was just in the cold Marseille, spending all my time to jog and train myself.
at the end of 2007, I am at the gate of the desert in Oman wearing a coverall...

2008 is starting and it is easy to know where we are now but who knows where he will be at the end?

it is kinky that nothing can really be planned in advance but at the end of the day it makes a part of surprise and that's why we enjoy life.

Happy new year 2008 to everyone in the world.
My only wish will be to stick a smile in every face ;)
R

No comments: